Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Girls Day Out

Ana, Gabriella, and I ventured into Hollywood on the metro lite rail on Sunday, making a pit stop in Chinatown along the way.

This was Gabriella very first time riding a subway, so we had to stop for a photo of her sitting in Union Station, a truly beautiful train station.
Mickey Mouse's Star on the Walk of Fame. I feel bad that poor Mickey is stuck there on the Boulevard amidst the freak show that is Hollywood!
Well, you're just going to have to trust me when I tell you that the Hollywood sign is right there under the thin radio tower on the mountain. I promise, it's there.
What a whirlwind of a weekend! So much fun! And we're ready whenever you are for some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

He's Got the Cutest Little Baby Face: First 2 Months

Vincent's First Few Days at Home

Vincent Joseph is Born

Murphy and Lucy