Saturday, April 10, 2010

Friday Night with the Neighbors!

This past weekend we had Dave, Carole, Brycie, Lisa, and Andre over for dinner and freshly squeezed margaritas. Yum! It had been forever since we had all been together. It was really a great night for catching up.

He may be in his jammies, but that's no excuse for not wearing his favorite ballcap-especially when the Royals' coach is over!

We were serving some really yummy carne asada for supper, and Vinny didn't want to be left out. So I tore up a tortilla into little bite size pieces for him...Well that just wouldn't do. While I turned my head, Vinny had stolen my tortilla right off my plate! Dave says he a true Arizona baby!


Bryce brought over his cars to play after Vinny went to bed. But Vinny didn't want to leave the party, so we convinced Bryce to share, and we would do our best to keep the cars out of Vinny's mouth. Bryce has a thing about toys in baby mouths. :) Bryce was such a good friend that night.


I couldn't help but think of my brother...he loved Matchbox cars when he was little, too. We used to tease my dad about holloring at Brian to pick them up since he'd leave them everywhere. Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He's Got the Cutest Little Baby Face: First 2 Months

Vincent's First Few Days at Home

Vincent Joseph is Born

Murphy and Lucy