Monday, September 17, 2012

OK, Here We Go...Lots of Catching Up To Do

Well, it's been a while since I've posted pictures.  Sadly, what used to take me hours now takes mere minutes.  What's the issue then you ask?  Well, the guilt of having so few pictures to weed through reminds me that I don't carry the camera often enough.  Even with the iPhone at our disposal, it seems life is just happening too fast and we miss the moment.  So what few pictures I do have on the camera sit there, waiting patiently for me to add some friends to the memory card.  And I procrastinate, procrastinate, procrastinate.  Nothing changes.

Except Vinny.

He is getting SO BIG, so fast.  I love and hate all at the same time.  I feel these baby days slipping away and I know I will never get them back.  Even if we had another baby, I will never have THESE baby days back.  Vinny is quick to remind me he is NOT a baby anymore, even telling his friend at school he can "call him Vincent now, since he is a big boy now."

So here are a bunch of pictures dating all the way back to June...keep scrolling and click on "older posts" until you get to the "Random" pictures.  I guess I do have a lot of pictures now that I think about it.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He's Got the Cutest Little Baby Face: First 2 Months

Vincent's First Few Days at Home

Vincent Joseph is Born

Murphy and Lucy