Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Back to School!

Vincent has been joining me in the classroom a lot this past month. This time of year is always exciting, but since Vinny came along, it's a little bittersweet. He's become so attached to me this summer, and its hard to leave him, even if but for a couple days a week. I am fortunate enough to job share again, and although I have a new teaching partner, Ana, and a new grade level to learn (we are teaching 3rd grade this year), I'm feeling ready to back. Ana's daughter took this picture on her camera phone, and even though it's a bit fuzzy, it made me realize that Vinny has many more years of helping mommy set up her classroom...I just can't wait till the day he can do all the heavy lifting and furniture moving! In the meantime, he keeps busy running up and down the halls and being treated like a prince by all the wonderful staff kids...those girls have just doted on him...and he's loved every minute of it!

1 comment:

  1. Kids do work?

    Good luck with that.

    He is looking great. And tell A the check is in the mail.

    ReplyDelete

He's Got the Cutest Little Baby Face: First 2 Months

Vincent's First Few Days at Home

Vincent Joseph is Born

Murphy and Lucy