Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Card Attempts

This was the first year since 2000 that our Christmas Card did not include Murphy. But, it was also the first time that we were able to make the best addition to our Christmas card in 10 years! It was challenging for sure, and much to my surprise, Lucy was so cooperative. I know! Never thought I'd ever be able to say that! Now, Vinny, on the other hand? Whew-he was exhausting! He thought it was the funniest thing ever to try to chase the camera...and then go ring the bell dangling so perfectly at his eye level. You know, I always placed that bell near the bottom of the tree so Murphy's tail would smack it ever so clumsily as she passed by. I believe every angel needs a pair of wings, so I'm just doing my part! So here are a few of my favorites shots from our many attempts...it took us several days and lots of creative editing:

Vinny, on his way to ring the bell, in his Christmas outfit from Auntie Katie and Uncle Brian.


Vinny's diet: Formula, mushy fruits and veggies, and dog fur. mmmmmmm!
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. Check!


Angel got her wings!

And the Winner Is:

No comments:

Post a Comment

He's Got the Cutest Little Baby Face: First 2 Months

Vincent's First Few Days at Home

Vincent Joseph is Born

Murphy and Lucy