Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last Day of School



Last week I stopped into Sunset Hills to say adios to my second graders.  They are such a special group of kiddos, and I am so thankful to have been able to share my pregnancy with them this year.  They were always so well behaved whenever I had to run out of the room early on, and as I grew bigger and bigger, they loved hearing about all the kicks and punches I was receiving to my internal organs.  They were right about our baby being a boy, too.  I will always remember Brad predicting I was having a boy because boys like to kick a lot!

I was also so lucky to have the best long term sub to take care of my kids while I was gone.  I left Brea with quite a mess, and she handled it like a champ.  I had nothing to worry about!  Now she's off to teach summer preschool and finish her own studies.  I look forward to working with her next year when she takes on two more long term positions at Sunset.  Busy girl!  Thanks Brea-you're the BEST! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

He's Got the Cutest Little Baby Face: First 2 Months

Vincent's First Few Days at Home

Vincent Joseph is Born

Murphy and Lucy