Friday, April 10, 2009

Vince is 2 weeks old already!






We just can't believe how fast these past two weeks have flown by.  So often I find myself just looking down at Vincent's sweet little face in amazement, and I just cry.  Our lives have been completely changed forever, and it is just wonderful.  Vincent hans changed our perspective on everything.  I look at everything differently now.  While he was in my tummy, I used to be able to read books to Vincent with great expression, but now, I can't even get through the first few pages of Guess How Much I Love You without breaking down in tears.  Even Anthony has a hard time reading about Little Nut Brown Hare!

So here are a few snapshots of the little boy.  He makes the funniest faces-and he loves to hold his fists up to his ears and cover his eyes while eating.  Remember that crazy 3-D ultrasound?  Vincent still loves to fan out his hand next to his face in that same pose.    Happy 2 weeks old baby boy!  We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

He's Got the Cutest Little Baby Face: First 2 Months

Vincent's First Few Days at Home

Vincent Joseph is Born

Murphy and Lucy