Friday, February 18, 2011

Snowed Under

Not us in Surprise, Arizona of course, but in Connecticut! My mom sent me a few pictures from home, and I couldn't help but include them here on the blog to forever document the amount of snow that has fallen this winter. We were fortunate enough to be back there for the first blizzard during the Christmas holiday, and fortunate enough to get to leave it all behind. My poor parents on the other hand became buried under an increasingly thicker blanket of snow.

Sure, a part time schedule is nice, but there is nothing like the anticipation of a snow day! Sometimes I think we teachers are worse than the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

He's Got the Cutest Little Baby Face: First 2 Months

Vincent's First Few Days at Home

Vincent Joseph is Born

Murphy and Lucy